Shopmobility is a local charity run entirely by volunteers
SHOPMOBILITY IS SUSPENDED
Shopmobility services are still suspended, because of Covid-19 and the 2019 fire at Selborne Walk. We will be back as soon as possible
HELP FOR EVERYONE (for Food, Medicines, Financial Assistance, Befriending, etc)
Waltham Forest Community Help Network : 020 8496 3000 (Every Day: 7am-7pm)
AGE UK Waltham Forest : 020 8558 3404
Scootability members are still getting out and about on our scooters, which they keep at their own homes. Any problems: please leave a message so we can arrange repairs etc if necessary.
Phone – 020 8520 3366
Email – email@example.com.
We check regularly. Please leave your name and number – we will get back to you.
The Mall Shopping Centre, 45 Selborne Walk, Walthamstow, London E17 7JR
Monday: 10am – 2.00pm
Tuesday: 10am – 4.00pm
Thursday: 10am – 4.00pm
Friday: 10am – 4.00pm
Weekends & Bank Holidays
Telephone: 020 8520 3366
* Day loan of mobility scooters and wheelchairs in Walthamstow town centre
* Volunteer helpers
* Short-Term Loans of wheelchairs and portable scooters for holidays, visitors etc.
* Events & Activities – see below
- Longer-term loans of mobility scooters for local residents to keep in their own homes. (There may be a waiting list).
Shopmobility Events & Activities:
With door-to-door transport, for older and disabled people in Waltham Forest (Chingford, Leyton, Leytonstone, Walthamstow):
- Bingo Club (Mondays)
- Shopping trips in Walthamstow (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Local Lunches (Fridays)
- Shopping trips to other places
- Leisure trips
- Other activities chosen by members
With people arranging their own transport:
- Chiropody (Fridays at Shopmobility)
Operated by Liveability Waltham Forest.
Charity No. 1095456. Company limited by Guarantee. No. 4569088.
Registered Office: 45 Selborne Walk, London E17 7JR