Shopmobility is a local charity run entirely by volunteers
SHOPMOBILITY IS SUSPENDED
Shopmobility services are still suspended, because of Covid-19 and the 2019 fire at Selborne Walk. We will be back as soon as possible
Scootability members are still getting out and about on our scooters, which they keep at their own homes. Any problems: please leave a message so we can arrange repairs etc if necessary.
Phone – 020 8520 3366
Email – email@example.com.
We check regularly. Please leave your name and number – we will get back to you.
The Mall Shopping Centre, 45 Selborne Walk, Walthamstow, London E17 7JR
Monday: 10am – 2.00pm
Tuesday: 10am – 4.00pm
Thursday: 10am – 4.00pm
Friday: 10am – 4.00pm
Weekends & Bank Holidays
Telephone: 020 8520 3366
* Day loan of mobility scooters and wheelchairs in Walthamstow town centre
* Volunteer helpers
* Short-Term Loans of wheelchairs and portable scooters for holidays, visitors etc.
* Events & Activities – see below
- Longer-term loans of mobility scooters for local residents to keep in their own homes. (There may be a waiting list).
Shopmobility Events & Activities:
With door-to-door transport, for older and disabled people in Waltham Forest (Chingford, Leyton, Leytonstone, Walthamstow):
- Bingo Club (Mondays)
- Shopping trips in Walthamstow (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Local Lunches (Fridays)
- Shopping trips to other places
- Leisure trips
- Other activities chosen by members
With people arranging their own transport:
- Chiropody (Fridays at Shopmobility)
Operated by Liveability Waltham Forest.
Charity No. 1095456. Company limited by Guarantee. No. 4569088.
Registered Office: 45 Selborne Walk, London E17 7JR