Shopmobility and Scootability are operated by local charity ‘Liveability Waltham Forest‘
- Managed and run entirely by volunteers
- Run by an elected Management Committee
- Member of the National Federation of Shopmobility
- Anyone who feels they could use our services is welcome. No need to be ‘registered disabled’. If you think we could help, please ask and we will try our best.
- Most customers live in Waltham Forest but people from surrounding boroughs or visiting the area are welcome to use our services.
Our Customers/Members Always Come First
- In surveys, customers say they are very happy with our services.
- We always try to help. If we cannot, we will explain why.
- We welcome ideas for new activities etc. Suggestions are considered by the Management Committee at its meetings.
- Please tell us if we make mistakes, so we can prevent them happening again. We have a Complaints Procedure that is available for anyone to see on request.
Our Management Committee
Liveability Waltham Forest is run by a Management Committee of users and volunteers, elected by members. The current Committee, elected at our last AGM, is:
- Rupert Alexander
- Doreen Brown
- Robert Folley (Vice-Chair)
- Michael Francis
- Sheila Gadsdon (Chair)
- Gillian Miller
- Richard Mundy (Secretary)
- Stephanie Prince
- Andrew Radley
- Daphne Sibson
Charity No. 1095456. Company limited by Guarantee No. 4569088
Registered Office: 45 Selborne Walk, London E17 7JR